Music Monday (On Wednesday)

Wednesday, March 6, 2013


Good Morning Peter! (and random strangers who have somehow found themselves in my little corner of the blogosphere. No idea how that happened, but you are welcome here.) 

sorry to the two viewers reading this blog for posting music monday so late. Peter has been here and we've been distracted by far more important things (read: med school prom/sleeping in late/building a sheet fort...yea, really important things.) 

This is the latest music video (I think) from Bon Iver's latest album (I think.) It's kind of a weird neon technicolor 80s lullaby meets Avatar. I recommend not watching until you are ready to go to bed or you'll end up looking like this guy: 

image found here

But I digress

Enjoy the song !




No comments:

Post a Comment