Those who wander

Thursday, April 18, 2013

So, I've noticed a trend of people on blog posts, graphic designs 
and even iphone cases
misquoting Tolkien's most popular line (at least at the moment) 
"Not all those who wander are lost." 
It annoys my little nerd heart to NO end, 
even more than it annoys me when I see people improperly using the words "their" and "there." 

HOWEVER,
I am working a little bit on self-improvement, 
part of which is not being so judge-y. 
SO, rather than go on about my so-called "problems" 
(which, let's be honest, are kind of pitiful even on the first-world scale,) 
I'd like to share an AWESOME playlist I discovered on 8tracks and have been using to keep myself pumped through the long hours of studying
and has even introduced me to a few new artists or two ;-) 

without further ado, 
I give you "Not all those who wander are lost"







No comments:

Post a Comment