Music Monday

Monday, May 26, 2014

Sorry this space has been so dead-zone lately.
I've been super distracted by writing other things-
personal statements, reflection papers-
that kind of take a lot out of you.

So when I had a long drive back home after a meeting off of A1A, I decided to take the long way home.

And it felt so good.
I completed part of this drive.
Peter and I meant to do it the last weekend he was in Ormond
But we kind of got engaged (!)
so that kind of threw off our plans a bit.

Anyways,
there's nothing quite like driving down an old road with the windows down.
This is a soundtrack I put together when Peter and I were first together
We lived on Crete and spent our weekends exploring different corners of the island.
It's an incredible place,
and we have some incredible memories from it.
This music always brings me back to that place and time.
Hope you enjoy it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment