Music Monday

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Hey folks!

Sorry, this is a little early. I doubt I'll have time tomorrow. It's no secret that I miss Peter, and this song pretty accurately describes how I feel going into a season of working long hours and running across the country to apply for interviews.


Life's not bad overall. I'm surprised by how well the acting internship is going- I'm actually enjoying working with this group of residents, seeing patients, and getting a peek into what the next 3 years of my life will be like. But I've said it many times before- it feels like life is on hold while he's not here. The walk in the farmer's market is half as fun, the lazy nights on the couch only half-enjoyed, the meals with friends only half as sweet. 

Half of my heart's not here, but in Delaware. It only makes me more eager to move forward. To graduate, and get a new job, a new home, in  a new town- together, with him. 

Anyways, how was your weekend? Anyone see any good movies lately? I've been itching to get back to the movie theatre. I don't think I've seen a movie since the second installment of the Hobbit came out!

Peace,

G

No comments:

Post a Comment