Music Monday

Monday, October 13, 2014

Guys. I have my first interview tomorrow (!) My mood has been oscillating between nervous and excited to give this interview thing a shot!

In other news, it looks like I'll be having an unexpected and completely awesome run-in with my old roommates on our old stomping grounds in Tallahassee. I couldn't be more thrilled! Anyone have any ideas for the gift that says I-miss-you-and-your-weird-idiosyncrasies-and-also-your-awesome-hipster-music? Yep, you read that right- Anne and Onalee will both be in Florida the same time as me!

This weekend Peter sent me this video, a friendly reminder that he went through a Marvin Gaye phase (and further evidence that we are completely meant-2-b :-p)


I can't even tell you how much I love motown. It's good for the soul, I'm convinced of it. Have an awesome week, folks. Got any go-to tips for me on nailing a dream interview?

2 comments:

  1. I hope your interview went well! It's too late for tips but as long as you did some background research on the company coupled with your existing skills you should be prepared.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emmett! That's great advice and I'll definitely be using it at future programs. At the end of each interview they ALL asked, "do you have any questions for me?" so I'm really glad I had done my homework and new enough to ask thoughtful questions.

      Delete