Fri-daze

Friday, March 13, 2015



As you can see, I am quite enjoying my day off from dermatology by committing the ultimate dermatologic sin- getting sun! (Don't worry, I applied and reapplied SPF 30 all day!) I just finished this incredible book and can't wait to write some thoughts on it. I also heard the new single from Mumford and Sons and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I mean, their sound was dependent on the banjo, so I am not sure yet that I can get behind them ditching the instrument entirely- but we'll see! I've also been enjoying Damien Rice's new album.

Not much else exciting is going on here, though pretty soon things will start happening again, and it will feel like a whirlwind when it does. Monday I find out if I matched to any residency program, and if not I participate in the SOAP, a terrifying Hail-Mary of sorts where I fling my application at dozens of unfilled residency programs and hope something sticks. It probably won't happen that way, but still makes me nervous. Thursday we head up to the main campus, and Friday we match! As of right now, I have no clue where I'll be this time next year, so finding how the next 3 years of our lives will turn out will be very exciting.

Hope everyone's doing well! Any fun weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment