Monday

Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Monday, People!

Since Match, we've been very busy over here- between planning the move to New York, the wedding, and working on my last set of assignments (ever!!), blogging has obviously taken the back burner. My bad! Since Pascha is right around the corner we'll be listening to a lot more Orthodox music and chanting while dreaming of the day we can eat breakfasts like this one again (looks divine, doesn't it??) In the meantime, here's what we've been into lately...




  • Why Our Generation Seems to be So Unhappy
  • Peter and I went to an Eric Church concert in Tallahassee last week, mostly to see these guys. But I was pretty impressed with how heavy his music really is. There's more to Eric Church than Springsteen, apparently, :)
  • I don't know why, but every time I see this I can't stop laughing. Weird much? Ok. Moving on.
  • Saw this matching set a year ago and was too slow/tight-budgeted to nab it. I've been looking for something similar to wear on Crete this summer ever since without much luck. Any tips?
  • New life goal: get a Masters from this incredible school. Somewhere in between finishing residency, practicing clinically and having kids. Over-reaching? Probably. But you never know till you try, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment