And Just Like That, I'm a Doctor

Sunday, May 24, 2015

G.C. M.D. It's wild. Surreal. Kind of thrilling, kind of terrifying. It took me 8 years, loads of love, support and cheer-leading from a village of friends and family, quite a few tears, and one silly Hogwarts-like costume that shouts "ONE HUNDRED POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR," But somehow, I made it. I'm going to be a doctor I am a doctor. I'm going to be a pediatrician!

To Mom and Dad, Peter, my siblings and the countless friends and family who showed me support, patience, love and grace throughout this journey, thank you. I will try my best to make you proud of the physician I become. 

Sincerely,

G.C., Medical Doctor.

1 comment:

  1. Well done again Georgia. I'm so proud that you are going to be my wife in less than 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete