Monday

Monday, May 11, 2015



I hate how much energy I spend on worrying. Worrying about how Peter and I will move our things to New York, worrying about what to do after residency (uh, hi brain, I have three years to figure that out,) worrying about how to incorporate a family into my medical mission life plan. It takes away from the beautiful now, from appreciating the subtleties and nuances that go on right in front of you. Worry takes away peace, lightness and joy. 

Things will work out. Life will go on as its supposed to. There will be good things and bad things, some easy, some hard. This week I'm going to work on taking things one day at a time, focusing on the good when it happens, rather than leaping to the next problem to solve or worry about. It's going to be a beautiful week, friends (:

No comments:

Post a Comment